Get ready for awesome! You don't have to leave home and attend parenting workshops after a full on day working and wrangling your child.
I want to share with you some strategies to help your child to feel confident with weeing and pooing in the toilet instead of a nappy, from the comfort of your couch.
No, it's not about pushing, tantrums, bribery with lollies and dragging your child to the potty. It's about empowering you with support at every step as I share strategies that have worked for hundreds of families across New Zealand and Australia.
I want to show you how to toilet train with less mess and stress in 7 days. Whether this is your first time toilet training or you have tried before but it was a disaster you are going to find this programme so useful.
Here's our FAQ's:
How do I know this programme is right for our fam?
Take the handy quiz:
+ My child is 2 - 4 years old
+ I think they are ready to abandon daytime nappies
+ They go to daycare/kindy/playcentre twice a week or more (this is not essential)
+ I need help and would love to have a step by step guide with my questions answered along the way.
"If you have answered yes to these questions then this toilet training group coaching is going to be so useful for you.
Our no nappy weekend is coming up. I want to personally invite you to come and join our online community of parents all toilet training their kids at the same time, with me walking alongside you every step of the way."
How do I book?
1. You let me know "yes I'm in" by registering and getting your friends to register too
2. You are sent a link to join a private Facebook group with other parents who are starting toilet training their kids at the same time as you. (If you can't find the email search for email@example.com in your "all mail" or "others" folders)
3. When the programme starts, you are sent a thank you gift which includes a reward chart and a copy of my ebook Potty Talk
4. Jump into the private FB group anytime to ask a question. For 7 days, I will be doing a live QnA and coaching session for you to join (or watch delayed if you can't make it). I will provide daily suggestions for you to follow while your child is toilet training so you have your own coach helping you along the way.
5. Your child continues using the toilet or potty and only using nappies for night time.
What does the programme cover?
+ What is the best way to toilet train without the battles, nagging or constant reminders?
+ How to motivate your child to get out of nappies and use the loo. How to get them to sit on it long enough to do something on it.
+ How to catch a poo on the loo.
+ What to do when your child sits on the potty or toilet and does nothing on it.
+ Whether to use disposable training pants when you go out if you are worried they may have wee puddles.
+ Potty vs toilet - which is best to start with?
+ How to set them up so they have success when they return to daycare or kindy
Register now to receive your welcome gift:
Potty Talk ebook - Your guide to walk you through how to toilet train the easy way.
Reward Chart - A free downloadable for you to print to help motivate your child to use the loo instead of a nappy.
Laura Morley is a toilet training coach, teacher, author or Potty Talk and workshop presenter. She has been presenting workshops for 8 years and every year helps hundreds of parents to day and night time toilet train their kids without the stress.